compensation: Will depend on experience, $4-$8/hour or approximately 200PHP/hour to 400PHP/hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Transaction Coordination division of a small real estate company seeking a full time Virtual Transaction MANAGER with real estate experience.
This position will be for someone who has had hands on experience working the real estate transactions in the United States, California specifically. We seek an individual who will require minimal training and will later be the supervisor for other Transaction Coordinators as our business expands.
Work hours, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm, PST in the United States, or approximately 11pm to 8am, Manila time. We are seeking an “outside-the-box” thinker and problem solver. This individual will work well in a team or independently. The right candidate will be persistent in following-up with third parties to the Real Estate transaction to keep us within our contract deadlines and get our client to the closing table on time. It is important that this individual is upbeat and considers themselves to be a perfectionist. They should be extremely computer savvy and welcome constructive criticism as a tool for growth. The ideal candidate will be assisting our clients to ensure they have an extraordinary experience with their Real Estate transaction. Organizational skills, computer proficiency and excellent English communication plus writing skills a must!
Will depend on experience, $4-$8/hour or approximately 200PHP/hour to 400PHP/hour
1. Assist in managing Real Estate transactions by setting up listing agreements, purchase contracts & disclosures in real estate applications/programs, monitor the escrow process.
2. Track Real Estate transactions, upload documents to Broker’s electronic retention system, and maintain/organize online files.
3. Communicate effectively and courteously on the phone or via email with clients and vendors.
4. Compose various forms of correspondence, including memos, reports, letters, and emails to regularly update and maintain communications with all parties in the transaction, including but not limited to, agent, broker/broker’s admin, lender, co-operating agent/TC, escrow/title, inspectors, tenants, stagers, photographers, property managers, and appraisers.
5. Manage calendars and coordinating schedules for due dates, reminders, meetings, conference calls, and business appointments.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
1. Fluent written and spoken English with proper grammar are mandatory
2. 2+ years of past Real Estate experience
3. Very high attention to detail and organization
4. Efficient self-starter with strong time-management skills able to effectively multi-task
5. Possess a solid administrative background with strong computer capabilities
6. Positive attitude, responsive to email/phone/text/messenging
7. Possess ability to adapt to changing conditions
8. High speed internet access
1. Submit a resume
2. An audio file with a short recording so that we can hear your voice
3. Salary requirements
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers