favorite this postC#/.Net Developer (Home based)hide this posting
compensation: Home based employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Home Based Opportunity for a C#, .Net Developer (Full Time)
Execute full software development life cycle.
Attend customer review, release testing and project meetings.
Maintain meeting minutes and report back to Director of Software Development and project Manager.
Review and critically evaluate customer requirements and requests and formulate recommendations based on appropriate solutions and business cycle considerations including time and budget.
Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
Carry out software design with the development team providing advice, expertise and guidance on technical and financial components of a software project and internal systems improvement.
Research, analyse and evaluate system programs and consult with the development and management teams in the formulation of recommendations.
Write well-designed, maintainable and testable code that meets system, design and technical requirements to the defined quality standards.
Participate in the development of specifications and determining operational feasibility of solutions.
Participate in continuous product and process improvement by identifying technological and systems deficiencies and recommending process, procedures and method improvements.
Integrate software components into existing, fully functional software system.
Develop software verification plans, quality assurance procedures, technical and end user documentation and assist with developing and improving operational procedures.
Use testing protocols, quality standards and guidelines to troubleshoot, diagnose and debug and correct software so that it meets defined specifications.
Deploy programs and participate in the evaluation of user feedback.
Comply with project plans and industry standards.
Participate in Point Duty development team meeting and decision processes.
Required Skills - The role will require the following skills:
- Source code control Subversion and Git.
- Microsoft stack .NET, C#, IIS.
- MS SQL and DB2 Database. Hi
- Web services WCF, Rest, SOAP, JSON.
- Proficient in Test driven development.
- Experience in different networked environments.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in Geospatial Analysis development with an emphasis on Esri
-Five (5) years’ experience is desirable.
Competencies - The person who will occupy this role will need the following:
- Have well developed written skills in English.
- Have well developed time management skills.
- Have well developed spoken and written communication skills.
- Be self directed and proactive.
- Be able to work in a team and effectively participate in the product development decision making process.
- Be able to adjust to rapidly changing work priorities.
Qualifications are required by an employee to fill the nominated position - A tertiary qualification (Bachelor or higher) is desirable for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers