The Regional Account Executive is responsible for the day to day processing of customer’s requests. They are expected to manage and maintain excellent client relations, efficient and high-quality service with new and existing clients, resulting in increased levels of client retention and LTV (lifetime value). This will be accomplished through successful management of account from general customer service inquiries, onboarding, upselling to retention via phone and email.
- 40K fixed basic salary
- Uncapped commissions + bonuses + night differential
- 100% HMO coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Retirement plan and government mandated benefits
- Free lunch
- Fully loaded snack bar
- No risk of closed accounts (in-house account)
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Maintains healthy base of revenue-generating accounts by creating a strong business to business relationship with the clients. Respond to inbound calls, email inquiries, and escalations and accurately and promptly update system on a daily basis with issues and outcomes.
- Identify and address client’s needs and goals, and helping them achieve those objectives through our services.
- Figuring out ways to maximize account value, otherwise known as “upselling.”
- Reactivate inactive accounts through consistently follow up on inactive accounts. Uncovering reason for dissatisfaction and providing 1st call and long-term resolution.
- Prevent them from cancelling our services through giving excellent service and by providing appropriate saving offers.
- Reselling the program and resetting expectation if needed.
- Protecting and keeping client’s interest.
- Prioritize account that are threatening to write bad review, file a dispute with the bank or complaint with BBB or Attorney General.
Documentation and Admin Tasks
- Processes all documentations related to customer requests.
- Accurately notate the account.
- Ensuring that all communication are professionally written.
Day to day duties:
- Answers all emails, voicemails and calls.
- Make outbound calls if needed to reach out to client.
- Audit client’s leads if needed
- Other tasks that may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree
- Has excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in any sales environment; fresh graduates or those with less than a year's experience are welcome to apply
- Must be willing to be assigned in shifting schedule and work on weekends
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Ability to adhere and manage deadlines
- Strong team and work ethics
- Positive attitude
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers