The Regional Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that our customers' queries are resolved to a high degree of customer satisfaction within a short time frame. He/She should be able to monitor, analyze trends, and ensure emerging customer pain-points are identified and escalated quickly and accurately. He/She gives recommendations to continuously improve and innovate on processes, channels and systems. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships, even in difficult and high-pressure situations.
- 50K fixed basic salary
- Uncapped commissions + bonuses + night differential
- 100% HMO coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Retirement plan and government mandated benefits
- Free lunch
- Fully loaded snack bar
- No risk of closed accounts (in-house account)
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Drive a positive culture to ensure all our customers are given a best in class experience.
- Take in escalation calls and prevent them from resulting to a chargeback or a BBB complaint.
- Provide constant performance coaching; listening to calls so CSRs are always learning and improving their skill sets.
- Answer all inquiries within the SLA’s set forth.
- Covering for fellow teammates when we get inbound calls from their accounts.
Hold each Regional Account Executive accountable to their individual, KPI’s and SLA’s we expect them to follow.
- Hold regular meetings with the team to ensure each member knows exactly what their core objectives are each day, as they may change based on the direction of the business or whatever trends we may be seeing.
- Manage their own account base.
Other responsibilities related to Account Management include:
- Maintains healthy base of revenue-generating accounts by creating a strong business to business relationship with the clients.
- -Respond to inbound calls, email inquiries, and escalations and accurately and promptly update system on a daily basis with issues and outcomes.
- Identify and address client’s needs and goals and helping them achieve those objectives through our services.
- Figuring out ways to maximize account value, otherwise known as “upselling.”
- Reactivate inactive accounts through consistently follow up on inactive accounts. Uncovering reason for dissatisfaction and providing 1st call and long-term resolution.
- Prevent customers from cancelling our services through giving excellent service and by providing appropriate saving offers.
- Reselling the program and resetting expectation if needed.
- Protecting and keeping client’s interest.
- Prioritize account that are threatening to write bad review, file a dispute with the bank or complaint with BBB or Attorney General.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration required
- At least seven years (7) of customer service experience in an outbound sales, lead generation, B2B sales, direct or outside sales call center environment
- At least three years (3) of management experience required
- Previous client management and sales experience in a call center setting is highly preferred
- Strong people-management skills
- Exceptional English - verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers