As a Regional Sales Executive, you’ll be expected to lead and manage a territory of customers in the United States through both outbound email and voice calls.
- 40K fixed basic salary
- Uncapped commissions + bonuses + night differential
- 100% HMO coverage for up to 2 dependents
- Anniversary service incentive
- Retirement plan and government mandated benefits
- Free lunch
- Fully loaded snack bar
- Fixed weekends off
- No risk of closed accounts (in-house account)
MAIN DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Delivers on Commitment - Meet or exceed inside-sales revenue targets. RSEs are responsible for meeting daily, weekly, monthly, or annual key performance indicators (KPIs). They report directly to Regional Sales Managers.
- Research experience - Regional Sales Executives make calls and send SMS & emails to potential buyers of One Planet Ops products. Research-oriented; they enjoy learning about prospects and customers and find innovative ways of engaging with them to drive sales.
- Customer service - Maintaining positive business relationships with prospects to ensure future sales. Ensure prospects and customers enjoy an outstanding experience.
- Communication skills - Regional Sales Executives are personable communicators who clearly and persuasively describe products to customers to encourage sales transactions.
- Persistence - Regional Sales Executives frequently deal with difficult prospects and customers, but they must remain driven and positive even in the face of adversity to transform leads into sales.
- Problem-solving skills - Regional Sales Executives identify and address prospect and customer concerns during the sales process.
- Collaboration - Regular meetings with Regional Sales Manager are common, and RSEs collaborate with managers to evaluate KPIs and explore ways to generate sales growth.
- Industry Knowledge - Keep a pulse on the industry by interacting with our clients, understanding their needs, and continual research/education in the industry and provide inputs to Regional Sales Managers for brainstorming.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year course
- At least 2 years outbound sales experience is required; background in B2B/lead generation is an advantage
- Has excellent English communication skills (written and verbal); experience in business writing and email is highly preferred
- Should be goal-oriented, highly competitive, inquisitive, resourceful and persistent
- Must be willing to work in Makati City on a permanent graveyard shift (11pm-8am)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers