• Develop, write and improve coaching strategies and processes to improve our current campaign conversion rates
• Document coaching sessions to ensure SMART goals are used to performance manage our small team of sales agents to get them to level up their conversion rates
• Contribute to reviewing current training processes and implement improvements
• Provide regular feedback to members of the Management Team regarding current operational performance. Escalate issues appropriately and in real-time.
• Own the email escalation process, implement improvements to drive results
• Own the phone call process, implement best practices to convert sales including making the phone calls yourself
• Prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in sales with demonstrated coaching/training experience
• Experience working remotely preferred - virtual environment
• Near perfect American accent
• Elite written and verbal grammar skills
• Proven ability to drive sales results - you will be asked to prove this
• Ability to analyze processes and develop valid solutions to resolve issues at hand
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Excellent judgment, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers