Position: Japanese Software Test Engineer
QR Code Link to This Post
Company: Japanese IT Company
Location: Makati City
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Makati Office - shifting from 6am - 3:15 p.m
Client's office ( 9AM-6PM and 10AM-7PM )
Start Date: ASAP
A Japanese IT Company in Makati City known for System Development
• Filipino who can speak, read and write
• JLPT N1, N2, N3 (Certificate not required)
• Knowledgeable in Japanese culture
• English business proficiency
• With Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years software engineer Experience
• With ISTQB Certification is an advantage but not required
• Performs software quality testing for modules.
• Responsible for conducting the testing, thereafter analyze the results and then submit his observations to the development team.
• Interact with the clients to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
• Responsible for creating test-product documentation and also has to participate in testing related walkthrough.
• Acts as communication bridge between the Japanese and the team for online meetings, mail and phone instructions, and internal discussions.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer