ServiceSource is in need of a highly motivated and creative individual who can translate business needs into engaging experiences that influence behavior.
- This position is responsible for the management of specific customer accounts to include requirements identification, consulting, data gathering, instructional design, course development, delivery, and maintenance and performance analysis.
- Essential Functions and Core Capabilities
- Ability to communicate and interact with key stakeholders (both internal and client)
- Identify student deficiencies and formulate recommendations for improvement
- Act as the Point of Contact (POC) and interact with the various stakeholders to understand their needs and requests and to roll-out the development accordingly
- Develop first drafts and copy edits of new hire training roadmaps and/or training outlines
- Provide recommendations to lesson specifications like course objectives (terminal and enabling), modality, activities, and assessments
- Identify and provide course improvement opportunities like adding videos, simulations, and other enhancements
- Select the appropriate strategies like gamification activities, hands-on practices, workshop exercises, and role-plays for the curriculum
- Create content (for Instructor-led, Web-based, or Microlearning) with information that can be used and applied by target learners
- Use rapid e-learning tools like Articulate Storyline2 (or Captivate 9), Adobe Creative Cloud tools, to name a few, in developing e-learning modules
- Use of Microsoft Office Productivity tools like PowerPoint and Word in developing instructor-led module components like PowerPoint presentation slides, facilitator, participant, and on-the-job training guides, and job-aids.
- Assist in managing the Learning Management System (LMS) by creating courses, uploading modules, pulling up reports, and other LMS tasks when needed
- Conduct Train the Trainer (T3) sessions to impart the design of the course or module to the facilitator
- Make appropriate delivery adjustments when required
- Monitor the implementation of courses and coordinate the input from ongoing variance analysis to update the instructional system
- Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with at least two years of relevant experience in instructional design, eLearning design and development, and/or training delivery
- Experience in using ADDIE or other instructional design models
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools like PowerPoint and Word
- Skilled with the use of rapid e-learning tools like Articulate Storyline2 and/or Captivate 9
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and Adobe Presenter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers