QR Code Link to This Post
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• 1-2 year (s) experience in VB.NET / C#.NET Programming using ASP.NET in Microsoft Visual Studio
• With experience on designing a web sites interface in ASP.NET, using HTML/DIv.
• With experience on database programming using SQL server, like scripting and creating a stored procedures and functions.
• Knowledge/experience with reporting tools, including SSRS.
• With skills and experience needed to develop software applications with agile methodologies\
• Knowledge in MVC, Web Service and Web API is an advantage.
• Must be willing to work on permanent night shift.
• Maintain existing software products
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Patience in analyzing and solving problems
• Active team player
• Self starter and result oriented
• Provide a range of software development tasks, including, but not limited to:
• Design, develop and support web-based application solutions.
• Participate in software discussion groups to identify improvements for existing software systems.
• Maintain and upgrade existing software applications
• Communicate in a meaningful manner with senior programmers and clients
• Work as a team member.
• Develop Software from document requirements and specifications.
• Find and repair software defects; Unit Testing
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written is advantage