A US-based company is looking for a full-time Lead Database Administrator (Home-based) for MySQL and MS SQL database. He/she will perform all aspects of database administration under the direction of the IT Department Manager as this individual will utilize and suggest leading edge technologies to sustain strategic advantages and meet business objectives. The lead DBA will work in conjunction with sys admin team in all aspects of building, testing, implementation, and security of application hardware and software.
QR Code Link to This Post
- 2+ years related work experience in Information Systems.
- Degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 2+ year of experience with database technology and SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with relational and conventional database technology, data modeling concepts, tools and techniques, and general business operations.
- Knowledge and familiarity with front end and query tools, Linux operating system, backup and recovery strategies, and performance and tuning techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of products and needs including Linux, MySQL and MS SQL.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining complex procedures in written and oral communications.
- Highly skilled with database troubleshooting issues.
Please send your updated resume via email.