• Design and build applications for the Android / iOS platforms
• Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Work closely with UI/UX designers to ensure the technical feasibility of their designs
• Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
• Team player, professional, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
• Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and launch new features.
• Experience with building modern mobile applications, preferably with Native Language such as Swift, Java, Kotlin in Agile/Scrum environment.
• Experience with deploying mobile applications on Google Play / App Store.
• Experience with modern frontend development (Material Design, XML, Storyboards, Coordinator Layout)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or at least 2 years of software development experience.
• Self-driven with a strong desire to remain current on emerging digital technologies.
• Open to learning new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
• Self-starter and could easily adapt to constant improvements / changes
• Currently living in the Philippines
• Willing to work in Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Taguig City
• Willing to work on a 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm shift
• Good knowledge on Swift, Java & Kotlin for iOS / Android development accordingly
• Proficient with version control using Git
• Experience with iOS tools such as Cocoa Pods, SwiftLint, AlamoFire, XCTest, MagicalRecord, Core Data, RxSwift, RxCocoa
• Experience with Android tools such as Gradle, Retrofit, Android Jetpack, RxJava, Coroutines, Kotlin Extensions, Fuel, Glide, Proguard, Espresso
• Familiarity with RESTful services and ways we can improve, consume and communicate with the back end logic
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment is a plus
• Knowledge / Experience with Flutter is a plus
• Opportunity to work with bleeding edge technologies (we decide what we use).
• Competitive salary (we reward performance)
• Career growth along with direct responsibilities
• Free flowing coffee & snacks
• Casual working environment as part of an international team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers