The person for this role manage creation and maintenance of reports in Power BI, as well as an involvement in the requirements gathering stage. The role will be within client’s Shared Service function reporting to Finance Systems Admin Manager. The role will work across all client’s business channels.
• The tasks and responsibilities for the role include creation and maintenance of reports in Power BI, including the data feeds to and from the key business applications.
• This role will extend the initial introduction of the tool to the client business, engaging with the systems support team as well as requestors from the depth and breadth of the business.
• This will involve engaging with users and walking through business functional and non-functional requirements.
• Minimum of five (5) years of Senior / Lead experience within Large organisation, Degree qualified, working with the Power BI tool, as well as:
o Property industry experience preferable, not essential
o Build reports and dashboards for different types of user requests including data comparisons across periods, business units, different product types , tabular and graphical representation of data sets
o Dealt with APIs and data transfer from and to Power BI
o Knowledge of Microsoft Teams preferable, not essential
• Any experience with the following would be beneficial: MRI, Nexus, MyBuildings, Sage or Paxus.
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive can-do attitude
• Strong Communicator and an Influencer
• Team player, Leads by Example
• Continuous Improvement Focus
• Strong controls and governance focus
• Honed BI skillset including Power BI
• Ability to write, read and amend SQL
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Understanding of data schema and datasets
• Understanding of data bases and Data Warehouse.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers