compensation: Home based employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer. An ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented
and have a keen eye for software bugs. We want someone with a next level technical mindset
that can understand our products and feature sets front to back, so that when something new is
added, this person will know quickly what might be affected. Excellent communication is also
paramount as you’ll be constantly conveying any actionable insights you find to the rest of the
team. You’ll need to be an extreme self-starter as our team is small, but passionate about our
product. You’ll be taking ownership of the quality of our products and be able to see the fruits of
your labor in a fun and rewarding environment.
● Create, modify and execute manual software test plans.
● Analyze test results to validate existing functionality and recommend corrective action
● Isolate, reproduce and track bugs and verify fixes
● Suggest new processes and policies that we can implement to ensure we’re only
shipping the best possible product
● Suggest and utilize modern qa testing/reporting platforms
● Manage external testers when necessary
● Report findings/analysis in a timely manner
● 1-2 years experience with manual mobile testing
● Experience generating manual test plans from scratch
● Keen eye for UI errors, misalignments, and other visual details
● Knowledge of different device form factors and fragmentation
● Experience with modern testing platforms
● Highly flexible attitude and ability to quickly shift gears when priorities change.
● Excellent communication
● Experience in test automation and scripting a plus
● Can provide at least one publicly published product that you’ve provided qa services for.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers