QR Code Link to This Post
• Ability to communicate effectively; work with a variety of publics and interpersonal skills
• Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and word processing documents
• Knowledgeable in SQL scripting is advantage
• Knowledge on internet application
• Well developed time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Must be self motivated
• Proven problem analysis and problem resolutions capabilities
• Fast learner
• Must be flexible with ability to multi task and juggle competing priorities.
• Maintain confidentiality of information.
• Detailed knowledge of spelling, grammar and composition.
• Must be willing to work on permament night shift.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure QA Testing which monitor all issues regarding bugs and other concerns
• Work closely with senior / junior developers to identify areas and methods to improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
• Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
• Validate user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
• Responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations.
• Works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.