favorite this postSenior Java Developer (Michigan USA)hide this posting
compensation: Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Salary is $100K-$110K per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Senior Java Developer will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. The Senior Java Developer is responsible for managing Core Java 1.8 & above application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept & design to testing.
• Lead-level understanding of Core Java 1.8 & above
• Demonstrable experience w Spring Framework 5.x, Spring Boot 2.x or higher.
• Demonstrable experience w Restful web services using JSON (JSON-API &/or GraphQL preferred)
• Demonstrable experience w Agile & Test Driven development
• Demonstrable experience w JUnit, Mockito, Assert-J
• Experience w JMS & ActiveMQ
• Experience w database access using Spring JDBC template, JPA, Hibernate (against SQL Server, preferred but not required)
• Experience w behavior-driven testing frameworks like Cucumber & integration-testing frameworks like Selenium & SoapUI
• Experience w continuous integration systems like Jenkins & build tools like Maven
• High-level understanding of in-memory distributed data storage systems like memcache, ehcache, Hazelcast
• Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or software development-related field
• 7+ years of overall software development experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in a start-up environment is desired but not mandatory
Development experience in a multi-tenant, multi-market, international eCommerce setting is desired
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers