favorite this postSenior Programmer (San Juan City)hide this posting
compensation: 30000 to 50000 depending on the skill set. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Languages & Technologies: Minimum of 4- 5 years experience in C#/ VB.NET in ASP.NET (1.1/3.5 or higher) platform.
• Experience in Database Programming using MS SQL Server 2008 or higher version using T-SQL.
• Knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, design patterns and cross-browser development.
• With experience working with MVC structure.
• Experience in Web service/WCF.
• Experience in Object Oriented design concepts.
• With skills and experience needed to develop software applications with agile methodologies
• Ability to work in a team as well as individually as required.
• Must be willing to work on permanent night shift.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
• Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Keeps equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers