Our mission is to teach kids how to read and do math through fun, interactive games. We take kids step by step through the early reading process, all the way to being an efficient reader. It is our goal to provide education to all students, regardless of their background.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently working on multiple projects and are looking for a developer to start a math game.
He/she should be familiar with most aspects of Unity, and should be able to create a level from scratch. Leadership skills and the ability/willingness to help others is a plus.
This is a part time position, that requires 10-15 hours a week.
- Experience in implementing and manipulating assets into the Unity Game Engine.
- Good understanding of C# language.
- Understanding of game architecture/design.
- Understanding of Unity Asset Bundle architecture/patterns and understanding of asynchronous content loading and optimization.
- Understanding of learn loading resources on the fly, reduction of prefab dependencies.
-Open to constructive criticism feedback
- Available at least 15 hours a week
- Familiar with Unity Ads
- Familiar with implementing notifications
Please apply with your resume and salary requirements.