• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Biomedical Engineering, ECE, ECT, or
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
• Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in medical equipment industry.
• Install, adjust, maintain, repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
• Training staff and other personnel to use equipment properly.
• Writing reports and documentation
• Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers