The Team Manager will be in charge of overseeing day-to-day team performance, address operational and/or administrative concerns real-time as they arise and coach agents on behaviors that affect Scorecard performance. They will also be responsible in identifying performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified performance gaps and implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
• Proven track record building a high performing team manager in a customer experience-centric program
• Ability to solve problem, make informed decisions and effectively function under minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Knowledge in MS Office
• Knowledge in different coaching styles
• Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
• At least 2-5 year(s) of team manager work experience handling at least 15 agents
• 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Willing to be assigned in Shaw site
• Background in US Telco Account
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers