favorite this postAdvanced WordPress / PHP Developer - MUST Speak Tagalog (Remote (Philippines))hide this posting
compensation: DOA employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an advanced WordPress developer for our growing team. Looking for someone that understands the correct way to build a WordPress theme + has additional PHP / PHP based CMS skills.
- 10pm to 6am Philippines time (please dont waste my time or yours asking to work in the day)
- Ability to use Advanced Custom Fields in a way that makes sense for the site build
- Ability to troubleshoot browser issues and plugin issues with minimal assistance.
- Advanced level working in Gravity forms
- Better than average level of understanding of Cpanel / DNS in order to make a site live
- Stable power / electric and backup plan in the event power / electric go down.
- Understand the importance of communication when working online (don't make me ask "are u there during working hours")
- Advanced level Jquery
Please submit the following for consideration:
- In 2-3 sentences how you build out a wordpress from a PSD (framework , ACF , GF, ect)
- Any additional frameworks , PHP based cms (Joomla , Drupal , Shopify ect) or other skills you have
- Skype + CV / Resume
Please don't apply if you:
- Not in the Philippines
- Use only example: Themforest themes and don't know how to build a good WordPress site
- Love Page builders
- Can't be one time / stay online for an entire work shift.
- Estimate a deadline and miss it
- Have poor internet / unreliable electricity
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers