- To engineer quality software products with a focus on full-stack development
- Assist in designing solutions for the products and platforms we build
- Building scalable, performant back-end web services and business tools in golang
- Estimating time and effort required to engineer front-end
- Develop beautiful web front-end products and applications
- Develop and implement sufficient automated testing
- Assist in providing customer and operational support to our products and platforms
Job Type / Category
- Office based.
- Full time job.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- At least (3) years software development experience in consumer software products
- Demonstrated passion for learning new languages, technologies and frameworks
- Solid Go (Golang) expertise and a demonstrated willingness to learn
- Exposure to development of stateful, RESTful services and other back end solutions (e.g. integrations and data processing)
- Experience in building data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own build
- A solid understanding of development practices (e.g. Git/DVCS, Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
Interested applicants may send their cv at show contact info
NO WORK FROM HOME APPLICANTS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers