QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a home-based Full Stack Developer (full-time) to work for a growing company in US. If hired, you will be the first Filipino developer in the team so you know what that entails - above-average compensation package, incentives, travel opportunity etc. (backed with great performance of course). Please check the qualifications below and apply if you are highly-qualified.
A US-based B2B and B2C Software-as-a-Service company supporting clients internationally in the photography industry. Platforms are predominantly built using the Symfony PHP Framework. Hosted on Amazon Web Services, using a wide array of cloud services such as EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, OpsWorks, and others, to make it all possible.
Full stack developer that is comfortable working in all aspects of the platform.
* 2+ years of commercial experience with Object Oriented programming in any modern language, PHP preferred.
* Well versed in writing HTML and CSS.
* Good command of English
Great to have/have experience in:
* Computer Science degree or similar.
* PHP frameworks such as Symfony and/or Laravel.
* Bootstrap HTML, CSS and JS toolkit.
* Unit Testing.
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
* Build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Yarn.
* Bash scripting.
* Experience with UX design
If you are highly-qualified, interested and willing to start ASAP, please follow the simple instructions below:
1. Click apply and attach your Resume.
2. In the subject line, please write your full name and the position you're applying for. E.g. John Smith - Full Stack Web Developer
3. In the body of your email, please indicate the following:
- Contact Number
- Skype ID
- Asking rate (monthly/hourly)
- Earliest date that you can start