Provide Development skills for an Agile team developing software applications and systems, for
tier 1 telcos
● Collaborate with your teammates and product owners grooming backlogs of epics and
stories for upcoming development sprints.
● Push the limits of strong software engineering by helping to drive automated software
testing, advanced change control, and continuous delivery.
● Connect across the organization to build a seamless working relationships
● Stay abreast of the latest technology trends through individual and team training
TECHNOLOGY & TOOL STACK REQUIREMENTS
Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL, Linux, Git, Junit, Ruby, Cucumber, Protractor, Hadoop, Solr, Lucene, Riak,
Open Stack, Docker, Jenkins, Gerrit, Jira
● 4-year degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
● Application Delivery and Software Development: at least 5 years of experience.
● Java/Linux technology stack: senior-level experience and knowledge of application
servers, backend processing, and the web tier.
● Automated Testing, Test-driven Development, debugging, troubleshooting, and optimizing
code: Senior level experience and knowledge
● Big Data: experience with the big data technology stack (e.g. Hadoop, Cascading, Spark,
Scala, Solr/Lucene etc.)
● Leadership: experience leading or helping to lead application delivery teams.
● Pair Programming - Need to have experience or be willing to pair with others when it
Please note that this is an office based job.
Willing to work in BGC, Taguig and 6am to 3pm shift schedule.
Do not apply if you are not good with the location and shift.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers