Our company is a fun and energetic team who aims to develop different types of websites and web projects. We're looking for highly motivated and energetic Web Developers who have a great passion for all things digital.
We absolutely LOVE hiring Filipinos, we think they are the friendliest and hardest workers out there, that's why we are on this site. You have a great country and culture and we have found that matches PERFECT with our team.
This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, content developers, and other internal stakeholders to bring life our clients brand, website and other website content.
• Must be familiar with web development frameworks.
• Can trouble Shooting, Fixing Codes, Recoding, and has the ability to create SEO Friendly site.
• Must be aware of website accessibility; this refers to creating web pages that are accessible to anyone, no matter what device they are using. Website accessibility also stresses the importance of making a website accessible to those with any kind of disability
• Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Magento, Woocommerce & Shopify.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• WordPress development: modify and customize WordPress Themes and WordPress Plugins
• Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
• Translate and adapt business and marketing requirements into design and creation of web pag
• Able to convert PSD to HTML/ CSS.
• Has experience working with WordPress theme development frameworks and can create WordPress themes without using base themes.
This position also offers a big opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities as you work with us. The job is FULL TIME, for 40 hours/week and 160 hours/month. Work hours starts from 7am to 3pm PST (10pm to 6am Philippine Time).
If you are the person we are looking for, send your application at [assistant(.)websitedesigners(@)gmail(.)com]
Attach your resume and portfolio in your application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities