Creative agency looking for kick-ass PR, Social Media &Graphic Designers We are located in (California ) USA
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: Full Time
Are you a motivated PR guru or Social Media fanatic, Copywriter or designed looking to gain some real-life experience? Great! Then this Company is your new place to join! We're a boutique marketing/branding agency looking for a few good candidate's to support our team that can help us grow into a fastest Growing Company in our AREA:
1. PR, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING
Our team is also looking for interns and potential new hires in the field of PR, copywriting and social media. Don't expect to file papers, fill coffee mugs, or take out the trash here. By supporting real creative-marketing projects, you'll gain hands-on experience with quality control, proofreading, creative ideation, campaign development, campaign execution, copywriting, web research, market research, group brainstorming, PR management, PPC and digital Ad campaign management and more.
2. GRAPHIC DESIGN
We're looking for talented and hard working graphic designers we can show the ropes of this industry. We will teach you how to apply the skills you learned in college to real campaigns and to brands all over the world. At the end of your internship, you will have a ton of new skills, experiences, a padded resume - or a job.
We are looking for:
- Exprinced graphic design or recent grad looking for some real-life experience
- An expert in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A conceptual thinker with an open mind
- And the proud owner of his/her own laptop
Are you what we're looking for? If so, please send us your resume, cover letter and creative book.
To be eligible, you must...
- have your own laptop and high speed Internet.
- be open to learning with a humble mindset
- be fueled by relentless drive
- not be offended by edgy imagery or text
- have a passion for writing
- have a passion for the smallest details
- Work from home.
We will challenge you, and push the limits of your creativity to places you never thought it could go. The result is you'll come out of this internship with new skills, knowledge, experience, relationships and a padded portfolio/resumé that is critical for advancing your career in the marketing industry.
Do you think you have what it takes? If so, please, send us a resumé, cover letter and Skype ID.