SEO/SEM expert to create, implement and execute SEO and SEM plans, strategies and deliverables for the AFC Industries main website and several satellite business websites. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in organic strategies, processes, analytics,paid advertising experience is a plus! Marketing Funnel techniques, retargeting, with a clear history of exceeding goals and campaign KPIs. The candidate will also ensure that SEO guidelines and best practices are integrated into all web project planning, delivery and execution of plans.
• Develop a strong understanding of AFC's products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives.
• Measure campaign results, analyze reports, and clearly communicate conclusions.
• Create compelling ad copy to drive traffic and increase website conversions.
• Create Retargeting Campaigns for additional sell opportunities.
• Identify missed opportunities for campaign improvement.
• Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-page optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search.
• Coordinate SEO strategies across multiple brands and business lines.
• A/B testing.
• Execute tactical and strategic deliverables around link building, content development, site analysis and other practices.
• Monitor site performance using Google Webmaster Tools to identify site issues, crawl errors, 404 errors, etc.
• Reports on analytics, interprets data to improve overall site visibility, drive traffic and deliver an enhanced user experience.
• Troubleshoot and correct SEO/ SEM problems.
• Monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in search engine optimization.
• Strong data analytics background.
• Exceptional English oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
• Proficient with Google Analytics, Insights and Webmaster tools.
• A working understanding of SEO, PPC, Display Media, Mobile and Social.
• Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building, and achieving conversion goals.
Note: Must be willing to work from 8am to 5pm US Eastern time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers