favorite this postSEO Specialist (One San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas)hide this posting
compensation: good salary with night differential and several perks employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible in ensuring that company websites are search engine optimized.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of search engine optimization practices and website optimization tools
• In-depth knowledge of keyword search and available technology
• In-depth knowledge of SEO copywriting
• In-depth knowledge of the behaviors of search engines
• Knowledge of google analytics
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good communication skills. Good command of the English language
• Team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive traffic to company websites. Track and analyze traffic in company websites.
• Recommend and implement methods to ensure that company websites are search engine optimized.
• Conduct testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques to gain the most organic and paid traffic
• Work with PH marketing head to develop content that includes the right keywords or phrases for site optimization.
• Identify the right keywords to be used in writing blog articles, copywriting, video description, etc.
• Assist in writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
• Develop link building strategies. Upload content in credible sites to drive traffic back to company websites
• Setup, monitor, and analyze results of web marketing campaigns and PPC advertisements. Prepare strategy reports
• Prepare effective SEO content for social media accounts. Report and analyze activities in social media platforms
• Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Keep updated of the latest SEO strategies
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities