- Develop beautiful, scalable and robust software products and platforms with a focus on React and front-end development.
- To be a focal point for excellence in front-end development (React) for the team.
- To develop solid full-stack experience with Golang experience.
- Coordinating front-end and back-end software development activities to deliver on the product and platform road map
- Architecture and building scalable, performant back-end web services and business tools in Golang
- When required, designing and building front-end components
Job Type / Category
- Office based.
- Full time job.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- At least 8 to 10 years software development experience including 3+ years developing web applications in product environment
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Excellent back-end expertise (Golang) and a demonstrated willingness to learn
- Experience with the full web stack performance optimization techniques including the front end application, networking stack and web server components
- Experience in designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Expertise and rigor in software engineering best practice