favorite this postTeam player Web Developer is needed! (Any Location)hide this posting
compensation: 1,100USD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a capable Web Developer who's looking for an opportunity to thrive with a creative team, learn the newest innovations in the industry, and be up to date with some of the latest systems available?
If you are a great team player, enthusiastic and always curious on everything, then read on, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
We're looking for highly motivated and experienced Web Developers who have a great passion for all things digital.
1. Should have a strong background in PHP. Must be very resourceful in finding the solutions. With working experience in both back¬end and front¬end technologies.
3. Has working knowledge with Laravel, Codeigniter, CSS3, HTML5, Drupal and Joomla
5. Able to convert PSD to HTML/ CSS.
6. Has experience working with WordPress theme development frameworks and can create WordPress themes without using base themes.
7. Comfortable working with FTP.
8. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
9. Experience in web application development or mobile application development.
10. Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
11. Strong understanding of modern web application from database to browser.
12. Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
13. Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and interface design/layout.
14. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
15. Has experience designing and developing responsive layouts.
16. Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and emerging technologies.
To apply, please send us your updated resume, portfolio (include URL's of previous work or online portfolio if available) and cover letter. Please indicate your expected salary, and provide three professional references.
Send your application to assistant.websitedesigners(@)gmail(.)com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities