This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, content developers, and other internal stakeholders to bring life our clients brand, website and other website content.
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Develop and implement frontend web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
2. Custom development of web applications for internal use and customer facing web applications
3. Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
4. Should write neat and flawless code.
5. Troubleshoot and maintain existing code base.
6. Implement good and security practices.
This position also offers a big opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities as you work with us. The job is FULL TIME, for 40 hours/week and 160 hours/month. Work hours starts from 7am to 3pm PST (10pm to 6am Philippine Time).
Extensive experience with the following:
- Wordpress + Woocommerce
- HTML5 + Responsive design/UI/UX - (Strong skill) Multi-devices
- Photoshop to HTML coding
- PHP/SQL - Laravel
- Clickfunnel and other frontend editors.
If you are the person we are looking for, send your application at [assistant(.)websitedesigners(@)gmail(.)com]
Attach your resume and portfolio in your application.