We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. The role is responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application according to our client's specifications. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technology is necessary as well.
QR Code Link to This Post
Other important qualities include being able to work at home, manage time effectively, meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and able to work independently as well as part of a team. Our future team member should be able to embraces challenges, adapts to frequently changing priorities, and loves technology.
What are the Responsibilities?
Some tasks include but not limited to:
· Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements.
· Monitoring the amount of website traffic for data reports and transform our customer's visions into reality.
What are the Education & Experience Requirements?
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (BSIT)
· At least 3 years home-based work experience in related capacity
· Experience in Wordpress platform especially in developing and integrating plugins
· Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
· Expertise with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
· Experience in SEO, is a plus
· Knowledge in podio platform, is a plus
· Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
What are other Requirements/Key Competencies?
· Physical Resources: Laptop/Personal computer, line connection (DSL line or fiber optic) with at least 3Mbps internet speed and with a running MS Office application (2013/2016) installed
· Active Paypal Account
· Current NBI clearance
· Time management / Prioritizing skill / Flexibility / Adaptability
· Problem solving skills / Confidentiality
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Interpersonal / Customer-service orientation
· Initiative / Reliability
If you think you are qualified for the position, please reply with your resume, cover letter and online portfolio.