favorite this postExpert writer on migration and migrant workershide this posting
compensation: Per article employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for writers who can talk about working abroad, top destinations for Overseas Filipino Workers or OFWs, government agencies for OFWs, sending money to the Philippines, life stories of OFWs, etc.
- With given keywords, around 2,000 words in length
- 25 good quality outgoing links per 1,000 words
- Must have a fairly adequate (8-12) subheadings
- Must have original and compelling title for each article
- Must be 100% original and Copyscape passed
- Need to have perfect, A+ grammar and spelling
- All articles need a creative commons image with attribution if not royalty free
- Be able to write in a conversational tone. Writing with humor is a plus.
- Produce informative posts. SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Have personable writing style
Here is an example of two articles with the style of writing we are looking for:
- https://jamesclear.com/journaling-one-sentence (This is not about Filipino migrant workers but we like the tone.)
Please send at least two of your best articles you feel are closest to the writing style we like.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers