We are a media company that has multiple websites that we’re looking for talented writers to write for. These sites are in all different niches, and we're looking for a versatile writer (this could range from women's fashion to photography to food to home improvement tools, etc).
QR Code Link to This Post
Each website provides articles in its particular niche to help people searching on Google for how-to articles, informational articles, and product review articles.
Your job responsibilities will focus on these two areas:
- Article and Page Writing. You will be responsible for taking pre-determined topics and writing well-written, informative, engaging articles and pages. You must be able to write in natural and fluent English, with little to no grammatical errors. These articles will be very focused on SEO, so knowing how to write in this manner is crucial!
- Product and Keyword Research. You will research new articles for us to write, and new products for us to review. You will be trained in how to do this.
Here’s who you MUST be! Please read carefully:
**You must be proficient in English, both in writing and in speaking!!**
- Strong writing skills. You can write articles that are engaging, informative, and written with little to no grammatical errors. You can take a topic and do proper research to learn about the subject matter to produce an accurate article that positions us as the subject matter expert on that specific topic. You have experience in writing and can provide multiple examples of your past work.
- Have a HIGH attention to detail. You know how to double check your work before submitting it.
- Knowledge of how to write SEO-focused articles. If you have experience in writing buying guides/ product review guides, this is a bonus!
- Self Manage. You will be working remotely, and you must thrive on keeping yourself on task and focused.
- Eager and motivated to learn. This is an expanding business that is growing rapidly, and we are learning how to do things better and faster every week.
- Respond well to feedback. We won’t micro-manage you. However, we will be providing you with feedback to help you improve and constantly get better! We need someone who is open to constructive critique along with praise!
Do you have experience as a writer? Do you have experience in the areas we have asked about above? If so, please include this in your application!
- Probation Period: A probation period of 3 months will involve a monthly compensation of $375 USD
- After 3 Months: A monthly compensation of $400 USD
- Pro-rated 13th month will be included! Payable in December (must be employed at the time to receive)
• This is a full time position of 40 hours/week
• Flexible on working hours, if you clock the necessary hours between Monday and Friday in each week
• For the first 3 months, you will be on Probation. During this time, you will be trained on our systems and we will evaluate your work and how well you respond to feedback and fit in with our team.
How to Apply
1. Email me
2. Tell me your favorite animal
3. Provide an outline of your experience, based on what we have asked for in the job description. Provide a link to some of your work you have completed.
We are looking for a long-term relationship. This position will continue to grow and provide new opportunities as the websites grow. We are looking for a hard worker, someone who is independent, and responds well to positive, constructive critique. We do not want someone who is not interested in a long-term job.