favorite this postOnline Writer for a Website about Korean Dramashide this posting
compensation: $450 per month employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
URGENT RECRUITMENT! SUBMIT ALL REQUIREMENTS ASAP AND EXPECT THE RESULT OF YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS!
Hello, I am looking for three (3) full-time home-based staff writers capable of creating high-quality English content about Korean dramas for a website owned by a US-based company.
The staff writer will work for six days a week, 7 hours a day between 7am and 8pm Philippine Standard Time. There will be a guaranteed day off per week but that actual day will change from time to time (e.g. Sunday this week, probably Monday the week after).
The basic monthly salary is equal to $450 (approximately equal to Php23,400 as of December 13, 2018). Additional payment for additional content published or tasked completed MAY be made as determined by the Chief/Managing Editor. Payment will be sent through Paypal. Salary increase will be provided in the future based on performance.
Each staff writer is required to write/submit/manage the following in order for him/her to receive the basic monthly salary in full:
a. 2 news articles (minimum of 300 words each) per day
b. 4 episode recaps (equivalent to 2 dramas) per week
c. 4 feature articles (minimum of 400 words each) per month
d. 1 to 4 drama information pages per month
e. 1 social media account (Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit) per day
Each staff writer will be tasked (as needed) to write another news, feature, recap, and other content during work hours. He/she may also need to accomplish administrative tasks assigned to him/her by the Chief/Managing Editor.
1. You are passionate about Korean dramas.
2. You have excellent English writing skills and strong command of English grammar.
3. You are capable of writing news, features, recaps, and other content related to Korean dramas.
4. You have access to a computer with a stable internet connection during work hours.
[ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS BUT NOT REQUIRED]
1. Bachelor's Degree in Journalism/Mass Communications/Marketing/Business Ad or related fields
2. Experience in professional writing or personal blogging
3. Experience in email and social media marketing, or digital marketing in general
4. Experience in search engine optimization
5. Fluency in written Korean (must be able to read Korean articles and translate them into English)
Are you sure that you meet the 4 basic qualifications? If so, please follow these steps to apply:
1. Reply to this post with your INTENTION to apply for the job and a RESUME.
2. Fill out and submit the online job application form given to you via email.
3. Wait for the status of your job application (HIRED, UNDER REVIEW, NOT HIRED, FOR INTERVIEW, or SHORTLISTED) exactly 3 days after you submitted your application form.
Anyone can still apply for the job if this post is still available on Craigslist.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers