We are Science, Entertainment, and Tech online publications in the United States. The company is urgently looking for a Content Website Writer and Publisher.
The company is searching for a full-time writer who can write at least 5 articles per day. The writer should be aware that the writing must be of a high-quality standard and doesn't contain plagiarized content.
Please note that this position also involves both editing for grammar and correctness, and formatting text, graphic, and page layouts. Other tasks will be checking to plagiarize articles, editing articles, and update the news on the front page of the site.
WHO YOU ARE
* You have a thorough understanding of English grammar and editing standards
* You are able to undertake research using a variety of sources
* You know how to use a proper and accurate resource to be used as a reference in the article
* You are a creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience
* You understand the challenges of working within a growing company and have the confidence to make bold suggestions when you see inefficiency.
* You’re a self-starter who has no trouble finding tasks during periods of downtime.
* You’re accustomed to working with multiple, often competing for deadlines and can stay focused while switching gears multiple times a day.
* You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* You enjoy the adrenaline that comes with working under pressure, with a team all racing to meet short deadlines.
This position is full-time. We offer competitive compensation. Compensation will be based on qualifications, proficiencies, level of education, and years of experience. We anticipate that employment will begin ASAP.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND 2 EXAMPLE ARTICLES
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities